Here is what I wrote:
After a pathetic week, I got up on Sunday before sunrise and decided to work with candles. I’ve always wanted to capture smoke and the “embers” of the wick after it’s blown out. I’ve tried in the past but it never worked out like I wanted. I grabbed an old cookie sheet for the base and a black foam board for the background. I used candles in the background as backlighting. I didn’t realize that the forefront candle would be black/dark (silhouette). It’s the same color as the candles in the back. However, I thought it was a nice touch considering I wanted the focus to be on the wick.